Clark Howard Discusses Credit Score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Jul 4, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Some of you may listen to the Clark Howard radio show. Mr. Howard has a consumer advocate call-in radio show that I enjoy listening to and from which I've received lots of great advice.

Clark has said on his show that he is debt free. He started a chain of travel agencies when he was very young which he sold and then was able to retire -- I've been trying to find how hold he was when he retired on his website, but I can't I think it was in his thirties.

He was talking on the air today about consumer credit scores and mentioned that his was 724. The reasons he gave were his lack of a mortgage and lack of an auto loan.

Here's a guy that has to be worth a pretty good pile of money with a fairly average credit score. I guess I'll feel pretty good when I can get my score into the low 700 range.

Check out www.clarkhoward.com It's a pretty interesting consumer education site.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

LINK DOESN'T WORK...

Lost

This page is to let you know that I know that you know that you hit this site but did not specify a radio station site in the form:

STATION.cxri.net

(Hint: Try wsb.cxri.net)

3. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip! I'm a HUGE fan of his.

4. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member