Class Action Dismissed

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Frank, Aug 15, 2000.

1. Frank

Frank Guest

It was just announced the Cross Country class action has been dismissed. Details at jerrydj.com.
    I feel s!ck.

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Don't feel too sick.
    The real strength here is that VISA INTL cancelled CCB.

Mastercard may follow - BUT - either way,
    MC will probably make certain CCB behaves properly...to the micro micro auditor level.

Logic should dictate that CCB stops everything bad immediately....and pay off fines like Providian.

The POWER is MC probably isn't thrilled to have CCB as an account.

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Dear Frank: (aka "More Facts")

You are full of crap.

Kisses to Rocco.

Love,

J. Edgar

4. Frank

Frank Guest

I guess that's not true. I read at Jerrydj.com that Cross Country is expanding their line of Visa cards with some innovative offerings.

How did the rumor of CCB being dropped by Visa ever get started?

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

FRANK

I believe a long trail back, somebody said a rep at CCB told them Visa didn't make a good offer so they would only offer MC.

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

JE

your sentiments are always so thoughtful :)

7. bg

bg Guest

Nice try MORE FACTS, People this frank is a
    little fat pervert CCB employee who likes to spread lies. This clown wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass. He is ROCCO's
    lover and room mate, and his private secretary. So if you believe him you need help.

8. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Dear Frank: (aka "More Facts")

The only reason that information is there is because they are the very same lies that you posted on that site.

You are full of crap.

Kisses to Rocco. Tell him I'm sorry that there was too much Chambourd in his Mimosa at brunch around the pool at the Fountainbleu on Sunday. I had to spank Kent, that naughty bartender, for that.

Love,

J. Edgar

9. BOB

BOB Guest

Frank you need to make up your mind, yesterday you said the suit was dismissed.
    Now today at JerryDJ.com you admit that the lawsuit is real. We all know that your webtv
    is the same as MORE FACTS so lets drop the bullcrap. MORE FACTS you are so scared because you know your job is all but gone.
    Posting here or where ever about this suit being a cruel joke, or that it has been dropped will not save your job or possible keep you out of Jail if it comes to that.
    So save the time you waste posting on different boards to use on finding a new job.
    I'll give you some advice, DON'T USE CCB AS
    A REFERENCE. That would surely get your
    application denied. LOL!!!!