clean equifax report!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zip, Apr 3, 2001.

1. zip

zip Well-Known Member

just thought I would let you all know that my equifax report is now officially clean of any derogatory reports!!! I owe it all to you guys!!I had a judgement removed and 3 collections! How long should I wait to get a revised FICO from them, I figured I would just try to refresh the one I already have. I just disputed, disputed and disputed!!

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Disputed, disputed, disputed, that is the way. Great Job, zip. I am truly very happy for your clean equifax.

I have 3 negs there: 2 studentloans(citibank) and 1 Discover charge-off. Citibank and Discover verify everytime.

If I were you I would wait and pull your equifax score online and make sure all your ducks are lined up right so you are optimizing your score. And then apply for some quality credit and close the ones you dont need. I can tell you who has recently pulled equifax and experian on me.

But you know what, forget all that for a moment. Congratulations! And Pop, the Bubbly.....

smoochies

roni

3. zip

zip Well-Known Member

thanks Roni!! Just waiting to see what the other 2 cra's do. Experian is the one I worry about.Im trying to buy the house im in and wanted better scores.My equifax score with the 1 paid collection was 640, just wonder what it will be now

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Fantastic!! It is so exciting to finally receive a CRA report and it is not dismal. Your hard work has paid off. You are now an example to others trying to clean up their credit. It IS possible. Congrats!!! :)