Cleaning up

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BikeMe, Dec 10, 2001.

1. BikeMe

BikeMe Active Member

Hi folks... Well, I've been reading the boards for awhile now and I have to admit you folks give great FREE advice. :eek:) I just felt I should post and let you all know you guys and gals are the BEST! I'm in progress of fine tuning my credit report. I got my one and only DEROG removed this month. It wasn't my fault the US mail service lost my cc payment. I wasn't aware I had the black mark until I looked into my credit report. I wrote a brief letter directly to my credit card place and stated my case. Within 30 days I received a letter back stating that they would remove the mark and notify the credit report bureau to update their records. :eek:) I'm still awaiting to hear back about the 6 unauthorized inquires this past year. I'm not sure if they are soft or hard inquires, but I wrote them down anyway. Can anyone tell me how I can tell the difference between the two? I'm viewing a 3 in 1 credit report. Thanks!!!!

2. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

la

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Welcome, BikeMe, you're right -- there's a lot of great FREE advice here on CreditNet. Look forward to seeing you on the board and in chat.

Doc

P.S. author_22, say no more, lol... :D (kc)