Closed at Grantors Request ~READ~

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bill B, Sep 28, 2001.

1. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I have had a question about this and a couple others have as well..From what i gathed people said it was no big deal..Well i disputed this and they fixed it today and now says closed at consumers request..,But the best part is my credit expert score had gone up 2 points!! I know 2 points is not alot but it will help as i am trying to creep my way up to 700....

2. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats,

I disputed my one "closed by credit grantors request" account via Creditexpert. I wanted it changed to "closed at consumers request". The account was deleted. I had no change in score.

Obviously, my dispute was not as successful as yours. However, I am satisfied that it is gone. "Closed at credit grantors request" looks negative even if it is just a mistake.

Best regards,

Jim

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

And how long do you think it will stay up there with the rigged FICO if you ever do get there?

4. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Who knows but with my new job my ratio's will be much better than 41%..But i figure every penny gottta count..

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Fico is a racket and the scores are rigged so that no matter what you do or don't do the score will be falsly low.