cobaltcard

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by arthur, Dec 24, 2000.

1. arthur

arthur Guest

Has ANYONE RECEIVED THE COBALT CARD from AMEX yet? I applied in OCTOBER, and still nothing...it still says processing at the website.

2. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

well I bit. I applied for the Cobalt Card tonight. The web site says application will be approved within 2 weeks and I will receive an email on how to activate my card but card will NOT be sent out until it has at least $20.00 on it.

3. TK

TK Guest

I Haven't seen the cobalt card yet. Where do you apply for this card. I went to the posted site and found something to do severs for companies computers and such. Is this issued through AMEX ?

4. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

www.CobaltCard.com

5. Killer

Killer Guest

I applied over a month ago but have not received the card. Only after I called them did I get an e-mail saying that I should receive the card real soon. Well that was over a week ago. People on this board have indicated that they applied in October and have not received any communication. When I talked to Cobalt on the phone the lady told me that they had 2 problems.

The response was overwhelming they couldn't handle the applications very rapidly. This lead to a second problem. Their computers maxed out and broke down. She said that they are working on the computer problem and anticipate that processing will begin real soon. She said that no one has received the car yet since it began in October.

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I applied the very minute, i received the notice that cobaltcard.com was shutting down, with a link to the new application.

nada.

Card looks kewl. I need it to shop at neiman's since those folks dont take visa/mc. argh.