collectcorp corporation

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by racinut88, May 31, 2001.

  1. racinut88

    racinut88 Well-Known Member

    I have been getting calls everyday from these people. They say If I do not pay 696.00 for the balance of 1069.00 which started at 300.00 they will start court proceedings tomorrow. Do these people sue for that much. It was a Monkey wards account and she says they are a law office and that she wants the name of our attorney. What to do?
  2. Terry

    Terry Well-Known Member

    Dispute the debt. Ask for verification of the debt. If nothing else they have to provide you with verification before they contact you again. Get their address, send them a letter asking for "validation" or "verification" return receipt.

    I don't know what state your in, what is the sol? Has the debt expired the sol?
  3. racinut88

    racinut88 Well-Known Member

    I am in PA and no the SOL is not out.
    I have no problem paying then wait a month then dispute it off her record but wards had offered 450.00 settlement but would not in writing. These people want 696.00

    GEORGE Well-Known Member

    GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING, on the phone, people LIE...

Share This Page