Collection Manager Here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 1collector, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1collector

1collector Guest

I am a Collection Manager. I love to read all the threads. Keeps me at my best. For all my employee's this site is required reading. Please keep up the great work. The word is spreading like a bush fire. President Bush I mean. To cheers for the new Bankruptcy Laws. Help take a bite out of consumer crime.

Signed.
    1 With a Bullet

Remember use Western Union Quick Collect. It's the quickest way to good credit.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Pulse, is that you?

By the way collector1, welcome to the board...and weep. :)

Dani

3. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

If you folks did your jobs, your lives would be much easier. It's real basic - prove I owe you or leave me alone. The same logic applies to someone who commits a crime - prove him guilty or let him go home.

4. jrjr35

jrjr35 Well-Known Member

this is silly.

5. lena

lena Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing. Did you notice how pulse disappeared when everyone started questioning her story? Now, a few hours later, a collection manager shows up.

6. 1collector

1collector Guest

I instruct my employee's to lurk. You will never find them posting. We want to make you all feel comfortable in our surroundings.

7. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

We do!

And we want you to feel comfortable in ours.

Welcome aboard.

-Peace, Dave

hmmmm.... Maybe treating people fairly and legally, will be a positive side effect of this board after all.

8. flush

flush Well-Known Member

ROFL, i cannot imagine a better way to troll. Even if you are who you say you are, what's the point of anyone replying to you?

9. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

What a yawn this is, lol. The very idea that this individual believes he somehow strikes fear in anyone is ridiculous at best. This site is about asserting ones federally guaranteed rights. Nothing more and nothing less. The very idea that this silly person makes his employees read this board really points to the fact that the fear truly resides within him, lol.

Doc

10. nugentk2

nugentk2 Well-Known Member

We all have our jobs to do and ours is to prove your incompetence. I bet while you think your employees are really looking at the board they are really just checking their AOL Email.

11. mitchra

mitchra Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter whether his employees read the board or not. Most of them don't have more than 6th grade educations and can't comprehend what they're reading anyway, based on my experience. If you read the board then why don't you follow the rules - dumbass.

12. too_poor

too_poor Well-Known Member

I realize michigan is a big state, with lots of people on the net, but both Pulse and collector1 are from the great state of MI.... coincidence or not? (collector1 is from the howell area, near dearborn)

13. 1collector

1collector Guest

I instruct all my employee's to follow the FDCRA FDCPA. I run a tight ship. Anyone falls out of line they are givening warnings. Termination is always possible if the problem still remains. We have a job to do. We are the police of the credit world. If not for us no one would pay up. Most of your employers hire us to collect on their loses. Remember that next time you cash your paycheck.

14. mitchra

What is the FDCRA

Would that be the Federal Debt Collection Retard Act

If you are a manager, then no wonder - you dont even know the names of the laws regulating your industry.

Its FDCPA, and FCRA...

15. 1collector

1collector Guest

Fair Debt Credit Reporting Act
    Fair Debt Credit Practices Act

16. mitchra

P.S. you're not the police either, your the scum of the credit world.

17. Maggie75

Maggie75 Well-Known Member

Mr Collection Manager

you are really full of yourself, now aren't you?

I bet you took lunch money from your peers when you were in grade school and tried to bully others because you didn't have any friends to call your own?

glad you think you are something special now, because of what type of work you do. If you have to denigrate others, that's really pretty sad, but if that's how you get your self esteem, I guess that's for you to work through...

glad I'm not in your shoes and having to look at myself in the mirror, but welcome to the board. maybe you will learn something that will benefit those of us who have been taken advantage of due to inaccuracies and errors in our CR's. Hope you enjoy the posts,

18. mitchra

I thought it was the "Fair Credit Reporting Act"
    And the "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act" - I stand corrected...

19. jrjr35

jrjr35 Well-Known Member

in the words of Austin Powers....oh behave

20. mindcrime2

mindcrime2 Well-Known Member

hey numbnuts,

It's the Fair Credit Reporting Act

and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Schmuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.