Collection Manager Here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 1collector, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

Hey..I am in Michigan..oh and by the way I would not define Howell as near Dearborn. I am 20 minutes to Howell. Anyway...just thought I would mention that LOL

Oh BTW Care to share where you work collector? If you are from The Bureau (Ann Arbor) YOU SUCK

2. quigs

quigs Well-Known Member

Wow!! just think, if all his employees read this board, they will actually understand how to perform their job-the right way!

Im afraid I wouldn't admit to being a collection manager. It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, you know the little monkey men who work for the witch, only their is one head monkey-you remind me of that particular monkey. hahah

3. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

FYI: Howell is not "near" Dearborn. Dearborn is a good 1+ hour drive from Howell. Dearborn is considered "Downriver" -- Howell is in between Detroit and Lansing (closer to Lansing than Detroit).

John
    Howell, MI ... :)

4. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

I go sailing on Lake Huron for two days and all hell breaks loose on CreditNet. hehehe.

John I have to disagree.. Dearborn really isn't considered "Downriver" aleast not in my eyes. I consider Dearborn "Westside" and Lincoln Park, Plymouth and Garden City "Downriver". I'm not to far from Howell, Clarkston, "you know there's a lot of Knobin' Down at the Pine".

I hope we Michiganians don't get slamed for a few old ball freaks.

Remember... It's a jungle out there kiddies.. Have a very fruitful day. ;~)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.