Collectors Training Ins.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by racinut88, Mar 27, 2001.

1. racinut88

racinut88 Well-Known Member

I just had a phone call from these people and what a smart ass. I have asked time and time again for complete deletion for 50% and they say no. Now Lowes people has called and told me they would give me this and also offered to change to no lates if I wanted 6 months payments and never was late. So this guy thinks he is going to persuade me to pay with this fax that says nothing. I had asked to have him mail something in writing he said no way does he have to by law. I said he does, so he gets load and wouldn't give me words. I then sreamed I am going to hit the record button and then he said OK I am reporting to GE that you refuse to pay good buy and they will now file judgement. debt total is 2300.00 What next?

2. racinut88

But I'm sure this will be validated...... They only collect he said that they don't buy these but get a commission. He said I can validate this with no problem. So if I send them one, who should it be the collector or GE capitol. Then what do I do when it is validated? Pay the 50% and let them report it as settled debt then dispute it?

3. JOHNNY

JOHNNY Guest

Screw them dude. DOn't deal with this guy. Tell him you release him and will only deal with the original creditor.

4. racinut88

where do I find the letter?