Colombus bank and trust,the na

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Rocky, Jan 8, 2001.

1. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Colombus bank and trust use Equifax, and I want to know the name of their credit cards that they use, or other cards that just check Equifax Thank you.

2. lee

lee Guest

RE: Colombus bank and trust,th

If i ain't mistaken this bank is home of aspire visa card you know like an A.P.R. of 28% to 40%.Also this is home bank for a prime card named juniper.These are the only 2 that i know of right now.Does anyone else know of more cards that are issued by this bank?This bank does prime cards,and subprime cards.

3. Tyson

Tyson Guest

Correct! And they also have a Columbus Bank & Trust MasterCard. Well I picked up the phone and asked them and they told me they had the above mentioned. Keep in mind that when you call a credit card company you can ask them which report they run your credit on. Tell them you have a lot of inquires and you just want to manage any future inquires that may effect your good credit. Only problem is sometimes the person on the phone doesnâ??t know what they are talking about. Discover rep told me they check all three, yet I only found an inquiry on my TU report. Anyway it works sometimes. Also Associates Capital Bank only pulls credit from Equifax too but they don't offer credit cards, just lines of credit. I was able to secure a $20,000 line of credit last month from them (even though I have one charge off on my TU and Experian reports). You do have to have a high income and history to get approved.

4. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

How high an income? Associates website offers cards, I wonder if they check Equifax, since ACB is a subsidiary? Thanks