Commercial Mortgage, a better choice?

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Gabrielgreg, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Gabrielgreg

Gabrielgreg New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am from Ontario. I finished my post-graduation in MBA. After that, I have been working in a marketing company. Now I am planning to start a new business of my own in Ontario. My family has helped me a lot financially. Now they are not in good financial condition. My parents also have to focus on my younger brother's education. So I thought it is not good to increase their financial burden again.

My father suggested me to approach a residential or commercial mortgage agency from Ontario by securing one of the property that we have bought some years before. I have saved a reasonable amount of money to manage the monthly payments. I have no worries about it. I am confident about the new business venture that I am going to start. I hope I can gain enough from it. But I would like to ensure that whether it is possible to get a mortgage loan. Is taking a commercial mortgage loan the best choice for starting a new business? Had anyone taken a commercial mortgage loan? Please share your experiences.

Thanks!

2. gugaldas

gugaldas New Member

This is a slim fit men’s wool long coat that gives you style and comfort that comes in two styles. Each coat is stylish and casual as it comes with a shirt collar, inner button closure, single-breasted, and full length.

Mordenmiss Men’s Wool Single-Breasted Winter Trench Jacket is mainly for winter but is also suitable for use for a wide range of formal and even casual activities and events. Its lining material is made of 100% Polyester.

Concerning the maintenance of this graceful outfit, we can only recommend that it should be washed in cold water by machine using appropriate detergents. Otherwise, dry clean it.

Kindly check our last “Size Chart” picture before ordering. If you are not sure which size fits you, please contact us without hesitation.

3. TomJones

TomJones Well-Known Member

Please stop spamming, Northwoodmortgage.com.

Google's algorithm knows and sees what you're doing, and they will crush you. This kind of SPAM hasn't worked for at least 5 years now.

If you're one of their competitors though, bravo!

Pretty sure that doesn't work either, but it is cute.