Consumer Proposal

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Togincal, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Togincal

Togincal New Member

Hi All,

My mother-in-law was running a toy business. It was going smoothly. Unfortunately, Last February, she met with a car accident. It changed her life badly. She was seriously injured. She was in a coma stage for months. Still not well. Treatment is needed for her recovery. When my father-in-law passed away, the business was down and it was handed over to her. She had asked debt from many of her cousins and relatives. And they were financially down those times, she took time to give back the money she bought from them. So she has some bad credits.

She was not knowing what is happening in her life now. We are in a very difficult situation now. As we are facing financial troubles. We are not able to afford for further treatments. But want to save her at any cost. A friend suggested my husband and me to approach any debt relief solutions like consumer proposals in Toronto. And we are thinking about it. As it is a financial matter, we thought it would be better to ask someone before making the final decision. Please share your answers.

Thanks!