Contacting RMA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lewish5527, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. lewish5527

    lewish5527 Member

    I am dealing with a collection account with RMA and am in the process of validation. The question is where to send the letter to. I have the Duluth, GA address, Robert L. Crowe, should it be addressed to him? or just "To Whom It May Concern:"


  2. vazq

    vazq Active Member

    What is the address listed on your cra? On mine it was an 4600 Montgomery Blvd NE
    Albuquerque, NM 87109-1210

    This address must be a main address, but it's great if you want to sent crr, they sign for your letters, then ignore them. Great if you want a paper trail for an invalid item. That's not the same address list on their correspondence though. They have many different addresses, but I would go w/ whatever one the cra has, no matter whats on their letters.

Share This Page