Converting Citicards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AnnMarie, Mar 15, 2001.

1. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I called and talked to a "normal" CSR. She was very nice and helpful. My card isn't fully in the system so I couldn't do anything to it yet BUT she told me this:
    I can convert/upgrade to whatever card that I feel would be best for my lifestyle. I told her the Platinum Select looked good to me and she was SO nice and agreeable, it's not a problem at all for them to do that. I'll call back in a couple days and change over.
    Thanks all for your suggestions and help.
    am

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

That's great. One of the best parts of Citibank products is their customer service reps, they have always been great with me and that is why I will probably remain a Citi customer for quite sometime.

3. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

AnnMarie - which number did you call? Thanks to Roni (you go girl!) I was approved for a gold level AAdvantage world Mastercard. I would love to upgrade and also obtain a higher credit limit. Roni, please feel free to chime in as well! I check the board daily so I'll look for your responses. Thanks, ladies!

Kate

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I checked the website for the AA cards and used that number....I told her that the card really didn't fit my lifestyle, that I don't travel....etc and upon looking over their selection of cards, found one I really liked. She was totally open to whatever I decided, it was cool. :)
    AnnMarie

5. Irish Diva

Irish Diva Guest

Thanks - I'll give it a try. have a great week.