Could someone please advise?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shirley, Aug 17, 2001.

1. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

I am unable to find an answer to this in a search. Could someone please either answer this or point me to a message that addresses this?

I would like to contact Cap 1 via Planetfeedback to ask for an increase on my Kmart Mastercard. I called them on the phone today and they said they never give increases until a year after you have the card. Then they tried to sell me some credit report product.

Do you select: Question, or complaint at PF? What do you say in the letter? That you're considering closing the account?

Thanks

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

yup call their bluff, but be polite.

I didn't even have to do anything when i got my last cap 1 gold $200 , i called up c/s. said cancel it, its a joke, went straight to $700 limit.

Their other products may be more profitable than the kmart card, so i don't know if your success will be as easy.

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I seriously doubt that I could get a Kmart&#153 credit card through CapitolOne&#153 because I already have two CapitolOne&#153 credit cards.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

you can have like 4 or 5 cap 1 cards dude.

Dunno why, they pretty much suck except for the platinum

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thanks for your reply, Sam.

I thought that CapitolOne&#153 maybe had some kind of limit to how many of their cards they would allow you to have.