CRA Update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Aug 11, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Latest update!

EXPERIAN: 1 NEGATIVE FROM 19

Equifax: 2 negatives from 17

Trans Union: 4 negatives from 20

One more thing Planetfeedback is really great! I sent a letter to TU about their affliate's faux verifications and that if I did not get satisfaction, I would be filing a lawsuit against both. Apparently, TU has taken over my investigations and I no longer dealing with the local affliate. They sent me a letter stating that all disputes are to be addressed with the Regular TU office in PA and three of the items that the local affliate supposedly verified has been deleted.

I have one more investigation due next week.

Another shameless plug for PFB!!!!!!!!!

hehehe!

Cypri:)

2. Cyprigirl

I just found out that my CE score is 644!

I had a paid chargeoff that was from 1999 was deleted yesterday and my score went up 40 points today! And another was deleted today so its not even calculated in today's new score!

Wow! I have climbed from 535 in May, my lowest point on this mission to 644 in August!

I am gunning for 700 now!,, lol

So for others don't give up! It can be done!!!!

Now the funny part is that I am afraid to apply for anything because I don't want my scaore to take a hit after obessing over it for soo long.

EQ has taken enough hits this week, but on EX i only have 1 inquiry in the last 6 months.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance:)

3. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Congrats! That is really awesome. I hope I can acheive your success soon.

You go girl! :D

4. Cyprigirl

Thanks dl!

I am still in shock!

Also I found out even a 80 dollar payment two cards increased my 8 points. So when I pay them all off this month I expect I should hit the 700 mark.