Crap Credit - Experian

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ShotCredit, Apr 2, 2001.

1. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

My Crap Credit History According to Experian

Amer. Mgmt --- verified 11/97 $3470
    Commerce Coll - last reported 5/96 $2387
    Mercy Memorial Hosp. last reported 10/96 $4,968
    Providian Financial last reported 01/97 $3,106
    Sooner Finance Company lastreported04/97(joint w/ hus#1) $2,986
    Mercy Memorial Hospital last reported 10/96, 8/97 0
    Commercial Federal Bank (joint w/ husb#1)last rep. 5/98 $5,739
    Superior Federal Bank last rep. 10/98(joint w/ husb#2) $5,327
    Hillcrest Medical Center last rep. 10/98 $3,139
    Hillcrest Medical Center last rep. 10/99 $4,104
    Haliburton's Used Cars verified 12/99 $8,920
    Beneficial Finance Company of Oklahoma last rep. 9/00$8,749
    Sallie Mae Student Loans last rep. 10/2000 high credit $5,624

**PUBLIC RECORDS**
    Judgement - Plaintiff: State Farm Mutual Auto Insurance Co.
    filed 03/97 Defendant: me Amount: $8,411

Divorce - Plantiff: Me Defendant: Loser #2 filed 01/1997
    Pontotoc Co OK.

Marriage License to Loser #3: 07/1998 Carson City, NV

----INQUIRIES------
    Providian Financial Services 02/95
    Sooner Finance Company 05/95
    Haliburton's Used Cars 09/95

There are also inquiries on here that are not initiated by me and it says that these inquiries do not show up when someone else sees my credit.

Capital One
    Chase Manhattan Bank
    BancFirst

**ADDRESSES***

Four different addresses in two states. Two older than 1994.

And let's not forget:
    Social Security Number variation*

And of course they list my THREE husbands.
    So this is just PART of my crap credit.
    I'm surprised these people didn't have ALL the dirt on me.
    Lord knows they had plenty. So see - if this mess CAN be cleaned up, it will amaze me.

Looks like I've dug myself a pretty deep hole here.

ShotCredit

2. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

You are to far gone. You should stop getting hitched so much. Husband 1-2-3 and so on. You credit isn't the only thing that is shot. Just crawl up in a ball and turn off the lights. See you in 10-15 years. Now go behave yourself. You have got some nerve !!

3. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

And by the way. Stay out of hospitals. Your unpaid hospital bills effect us all. We end up paying higher prices. If your sick take a asprin next time.

4. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Stop calling all your husbands Losers. No respect for yourself, your credit, your x-husbands, and your aweful life. You stiffed StateFarm. No wonder my rates went up last year. Thanks alot.

5. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

What do you mean - I've got some nerve?
    This is America, buddy, and I want to get hitched more times than Elizabeth Taylor and Zsa Zsa Gabor COMBINED, I will.

To keep having all these men wanting to marry me, I must be doing something right.
    For your info, Smart A**, my first husbad (and he was a jerk) is DEAD. So I married again and #2 was straight from Hell. So I married again and #3 is an improvement.

I will NOT crawl in a hole.

At least MY hole is worth crawling in (obviously).

So take your wise comments and go crawl in a hole yourself - preferably the one occupied by Satan.

Yours Truly,
    ShotCredit

6. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

MusicMan, you are an a**hole.

7. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Liz Taylor and the others pay their bills. Looks like when you leave your hubby's, you leave the debts behind to !!
    Pay your bills and get married as many times as you want. Marry a ape for all I care. But pay your bills. FREELOADER.

8. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Bobby

Cut it out Robert! Take the pills on your dresser.

9. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

Re: Not me

I am not Bobby. Just a guy fed up with FREELOADERS using the system to take money out of our pockets. It's all true what I said. She does not need our help. Look at that credit report.

10. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

And now she wants it deleted. Some nerve. Looks like this board supports FREELOADERS getting away with not paying their LEGAL DEBTS, divorced or not. What a shame. I just call them like I see them!

11. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

Go get laid or something...

Jeez, what bit your butt?
    And - for your info - I am not paying these bills off so my husbands can walk away from a marriage debt-free.
    Husb #1 at least helped and we worked together when he wasnt in the can.
    Husb #2 can pay his own damn bills since he decided an "alternate lifestyle" was more to his liking and that since he met "Charles", he will never be able to love me or any other woman again. I'm not paying off all the bills from that marriage so him and "Charles" can live debt-free in San Francisco.
    Husband #3 is better than the first two, and we are both working two jobs trying to clean up BOTH of our credit reports and get on the right track.

As for my hospital bills - you can go to Hell. When I have miscarriages, I go to a hospital.

So go to H*ll.

12. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

If you want her to get away with not paying. Then don't complain when your interest goes up on your credit cards. Or when your car insurance goes up. Or when the hospital charges you $20 for a asprin. It's all because of BAD DEBT.
    The honest paying people like myself suffer in the end. And SHOTCREDIT keeps getting married and leaving her hubbys and bills behind for us to clean up. What a system. Anywhere else but American she would be in jail.

13. MusicMan

MusicMan Guest

You are a real piece of work ShotCredit. If you want credit you must pay for it. If you pay all your bills in full then come to us and we will help you with the bad marks. But if you want the bad marks deleted for not paying. Well you are no better that "Charles" and Hubby #2. As for the hospital bills get medicaid. Do it legal.

14. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

I am not paying ANY bills related at all to jerk #2. No way, no how.
    He wants his laternative lifestyle, he can pay all the debts himself.
    I probably SHOULD file for bankruptcy - then the creditors would go after the little faggot.

15. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

why should I pay hubby #2's bills (even if they were joint)? So he can buy himself nice dresses at Macy's?

16. bohemian

bohemian Guest

ShotCredit, I am originally from around the same area you are, are you familiar with Woodward?

17. ShotCredit

ShotCredit Guest

Yes, I know where Woodward is.
    A fellow Okie I suspect?

:)