Cra's..do you think they red flag

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cinderella, Aug 24, 2003.

1. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

I disputed about 17 accounts at once some time ago. Most of these were settled medical CA accounts that were deleted on my first dispute.

Since the initial dispute, which resulted in many deletions, I have had a **very** difficult time in dealing with this particular CRA for over 9 months and over 7 disputes. I really think this CRA frowns heavily on those that have settled negative accounts that resulted in deletion and in future disputes, and in some weird way retaliate. Like when they receive a future dispute, they just toss it out the window. Does that make sense?

Does anyone here believe a CRA internally "red flags" a consumer that results in the CRA being unfair to the consumer?

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NEVER DISPUTE ANY MORE THAN 3-5 AT ONE TIME...THEY WILL CALL IT FRIVOLOUS!!!

You can always move on to another CRA next month...

YOU DID NOT GET IN TO TROUBLE IN ONE MONTH...DON'T EXPECT TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE IN ONE MONTH...

3. cinderella

Probably. But I think doing stuff like this might get you "flagged" for future disputes.

I think what upset the CRA was most of my 17 disputes on my first letter went something like this:

This account is incorrect. It has been paid in full and ABC collections has agreed to remove all negative remarks from my credit

I saved up my $$ and paid thousands to settle CA medical accounts. I should be allowed to dispute all settled CA accounts at once. If CRA doesn't like it, too bad.

4. dixidriftr

dixidriftr Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Cra's..do you think they red flag

Hate to break it to ya, but you self verified and admitted it was paid.

The CRA's do not have to remove the TL's from your report since they are accurate even though the CA is telling them to delete.

5. cinderella

Re: Re: Cra's..do you think they red flag

Dixie you have taken this post out of context.

All of the disputed accounts in my first dispute were investigated, and the majority of them were deleted. I posted I thought this **may** have red flagged me regarding future disputes.

How did you derive that in my dispute to the CRA's I reported these as "accurate?" I disputed these accounts, which were reporting as OPEN (i.e. unpaid) as PAID in FULL and the CA agreed to delete. I don't get how you come up with these were accurate? Ever hear of billing errors? It is entirely possible to have paid a CA account, but it should not have been listed on the report due to billing errors...for example.

Yeah...so what? I also had a settlment agreement from CA stating they would remove account from CRA's based on an error in billing. Which was really the point of my thread.....the CA's agreeing to delete accounts (a lot of them) might have ticked the CRA off.....possibly red flagging for future disputes.