Crdt Dfnse..Anthony... question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by doodyhead, Aug 22, 2001.

1. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Whoopsâ?¦

All:
    ROTFL!!! Leave it to Dave to find the humor (a likeable trait)! Okay Iâ??ll retreat to my hole now, blush faced, yet appreciating everyoneâ??s input. But not to worry, Iâ??m not possessed by some Strangelovian impulse to spontaneously raise one arm and click my healsâ?¦ Although Iâ??ve recently had the urge to goose-step, if thatâ??s any indication..? [;-)

(You guys are too funny, tanks for the laugh!)

2. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Re: Whoopsâ?¦

Anthony, I don't want to infringe on an imagined patent or anything, LOL, but didn't you mean "click my heels" rather than "click my heals"? And if one could click a heal, what would that look like?

Doc

3. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

(You guys are too funny, tanks for the laugh!)

You welwome...

LOL Couldn't resist

4. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

"�¶¿�çþ"

The sound of one heal clicking...

Wher's dat spel chekr agin?

5. river

river Well-Known Member

Don't need a pill nor a bone smartazz.What I need is patience with "folks" who think they are "perfect and being cute",when actually, they are a nusience.Forget u buddy.Lets leave it at that.

6. Crdt Dfnse

As to the latter. Use of certain words (in my prior post) is a play on words, Docâ?¦ You know, like TANKS rather than THANKS (Hello, knock on computer screen)? As to your former insinuation? I assure you there is nothing â??imaginedâ? about our patent endeavors, and while I admire the effort you applied to snoop. 35 USC §122 prohibits public disclosure of certain patent information, CLICK HERE to read it.

Regarding alleged conflicts with trademarks, hardly. If you bothered to look while playing Columbo, youâ??d find I also control CreditDefense.com along with about 20 other credit/debt related domain names. Irrespective, I find it laughable that youâ??d go through so much trouble to learn what weâ??re doing. Well, I got news for ya, youâ??re not going to learn anything worthwhile. Loose lips; sink ships, so they say. [;-)

7. chelechele

Can someone please close this thread?

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

More likely than faucets is toilets.

(LOL)

9. river

river Well-Known Member

I see we have a "new" board monitor. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Where did you appear from anyway? Another busy body??????????????? If fellow members have any problems with what others post and is irrevilent to their credit problems,please report to:chelechele. I see it coming guys. Fair warning in advance.Now Missy,you can close this thread.

10. Crdt Dfnse

Yes, Virginia, envy has a distinctive odor.

11. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

What will the multi-site system do?

When you say "we," how many people is that?

12. chelechele

OK! Woah there tiger....I am confused as to what you are getting at... please explain a little more...obviously I came out of nowhere because I am fairly new...and if I knew HOW to close it I would...but I don't...yes that's right I'm not sure how....all I know is that yesterday I saw a huge ordeal about CAPS turn out "closed" finally and saw where this one was going...so please can you be a little more specific at whom and what you seem to be slamming?

Blonde...over

13. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

He just hasn't learned how to relax. Don't take it wrong. Frustration and aggravation have side effects that's all.

-Peace, Dave

14. chelechele

Yes, I do believe that I feel myself starting to get a little 212'ed with this situation...board monitor WTF..I have an idea, but you probably won't like it......

15. chelechele

You know what F it...close it don't close it....I see that you have NO problem giving YOUR opinion River (at least I didn't call you "Rover").....I'll stick to my friends I have made and will make...you just go ahead and do what works for you.....

16. river

river Well-Known Member

What does this: "having this thread closed", have anything to do with your "credit repairing or credit establishing. Blondie.......over. Gosh, I haven't heard that since my CB days. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

17. chelechele

If you read the post you will get it.......First of all, it was a joke....Bill and Anthony are very interesting to watch back and forth IT WAS A JOKE...seems as if someone ELSE is doing a little monitorong of their own.....Those that live in glass houses....

18. kbelle72

kbelle72 Well-Known Member

Someone needs some Ativan... :)

19. chelechele

Yes, I am a little p*ssed now..

OSHA regulations only alow for one person at a time to be on my ass, SO, TAKE A NUMBER AND GET BACK IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

FYI, To request a thread be moved or closed, or notify the board monitor of threats or foul language, use the red ALERT button and it will send a message to PBM who will take any necessary action if warranted.

-Peace, Dave