Crdt Dfnse..Anthony... question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by doodyhead, Aug 22, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Whoopsâ?¦

?

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Whoooa there sister, the blue ones are 10mg...you sure people can handle th....ahhhhh wHat waS i sHaying...Peace, peace Thanx Breezey

3. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Gotta Go, Gotta Go..!

Greg (and Doc):
    Please forgive me, Iâ??m not avoiding your question but didnâ??t notice the first post. As luck would have it too, Iâ??m on my way out the doorâ?¦ Iâ??ll post another response later though. [;-)

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

You're only supposed to take one!!

breeze

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Breeze:

Looks like a lovely bunch of coconuts to me.

&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176&#176

There they are, all a standing in a row.

6. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

I started this?

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL...that was funny, Doodyhead! How about...I started this!!!

Breeze...ROFLMAO...Breeze Pharmacy at your service!

Nave...I understood ya, buddy! LOL

Boy, oh, boy, I just found this thread tonight...interesting...but thought I'd do my best to be part of the 100 posts!

(I take pride in my efforts here! TEEHEE!)

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

and how do you feel about that Doodyhead?

Doc can help you with your feelings.

I can make them go away.

teehee

breeze

9. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

Well, Breeze, I must admit I am rather astonished. LOL. Not to mention this thread went in a completely different direction than was originally intended.

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Credit is like art. You can't get enough of it until you have too much of it. And most importantly, you can not tell art which direction it should travel.

-Peace, Dave

11. bbauer

bbauer Banned

PBM can. He told my last effort at ascii art where to go in a hurry and it went too.

(LOL)

12. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

"mama always says that credit is like a vacuum cleaner. IT SUCKS!!!" hehehe

13. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Gosh,
    I always miss the good stuff! Oh well, maybe I'll post elsewhere and tick someone off. I came here to answer/ask credit questions and Kick A**! I am all out of credit questions and answers. That leaves one thing....LOL!!

14. Crdt Dfnse

Greg (Doodyhead, Dic, all):
    Foremost, Iâ??ll explain as much as I can while remaining discrete (Iâ??m sure as an entrepreneur you can appreciate I have investors to consider). Although to get a better understanding, know that Iâ??ve worked both sides of the debt fence as it were: collections and consumer issues. Although this is not a unique position in and of itself, it does afford a more balanced perspective. Nonetheless achieving what each wants can be sticky, especially within situations that are mostly adversarial.

Creditors (including collection agents) often havenâ??t a problem performing in conjunction with payment, but usually donâ??t because of potential negative affects. Likewise consumers put themselves in jeopardized positions, by not realizing the consequence of certain acts.

There are many pitfalls for both yet (in 90% of cases) each wants to attain complimenting goals. Middle ground is often hard to find, however. Unstable environments and attitudes hinder mutual agreement. Truly, from a root aspect, each side wants and needs certain levels of cooperation. Without it assets remain non-performing, personal desires go unmeet, and resolution by force becomes expected and commonplace.

By using multiple websites, interlinked to a proprietary structure. The prevailing wind of adversarial-based results will be lessened through education and automated assistance for both sides, within specific areas of debt. For example, LossMitigation.com will address mortgage defaults. While CreditDefenses.com focuses on both secured and unsecured debts, and CreditLaws.com serves all.

Bottom-line is that, itâ??s the proprietary system that makes it all happen. The websites only facilitate separation to promote peace-of-mind and candid (unfettered) education. Whereas ultimate facilitated completion, as you may imagine, is a long-term prospect. (Hence: the reason for a remote launch date of CreditDefenses.com.)

The â??weâ? can be few or many depending on how one looks at it. At present just under 1,000 collection entities (including recognizable banks) are in-line for participation, and more to certainly come. The immediate development staff fluctuates form four to eight, excluding investors of course, depending on when attorneys and computer people are involved. Mostly, however, its myself and a few others that move things along.

(BTW the project has little to do with â??credit repairâ? per se, albeit mend(s) to oneâ??s credit rating can take place as a result. Itâ??s just not a project emphasis, nor our primary focus for that matter.)

15. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Godaddyo:

Oh, I don't know why you should be discouraged. After all, we can always swap stories about the abuses we have suffered from bill collectors and what we or someone else did about them.

For instance, a few short months ago, a local tote-the-note car dealer by the name of Jose Dominguez was found shot dead on the front doorstep of one of his customers named Raphael Hernandez one morning about 4:00 A.M.

Mr. Dominguez had been neatly dispatched to an untimely demise by a .45 cal bullet which penetrated his obviously thick skull. He had a 12 gauge shotgun in his hands at the time of his death. It seems that he was quite amused at the outright terror that he could strike in the hearts of those who failed to pay in a timely manner and was rather famous for bragging about this and engaging in ribald laughter over various of his almost nightly escapades which he always embarked upon after the closure of his favorite bar.

Mr. Hernandez was not arrested nor more than briefly questioned since the evidence at the scene of the shooting was pretty self explanitory.

What Mr. Dominguez apparently hadn't thought of or didn't care about was the existance of Oklahoma's rather famous "make my day law" which basically states that in the event that a citizen discovers someone attempting to steal any item worth $1500 or more or who appears to be menacing or threatening the safety or life or limb of the citizen, it is perfectly legal to shoot to kill which is what Mr. Hernandez did.

The story was carried by the Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma Citys largest newspaper as well as most of the radio and tv media.

Talk about professionalism in bill collecting, eh????
    (LOL)

16. godaddyo

I am not preaching here, but back in the days of the Old testament, people were only allowed to carry debt for 6 years. Debts longer than 6 were forgiven. Yes, the collectors could actually enslave the debtors for not paying their debts and force them to work them off. But, these times have passed and fairness has prevailed some what on the behalf of the debtors. Now we must deal with unscrupulous collection agents who re-age debts and SOLs any way they see fit. It must be stopped just as debtor prison was stopped. This is America folks, lets protect our rights...

17. godaddyo

Anthony,
    If you don't mind (without divulging any pertinant details of your present venture) giving a tid-bit more information on the possible mending of the consumers credit rating?

18. Crdt Dfnse

Daddy-O:
    Sure. What I mean is, repair to oneâ??s credit can be a consequence of using the system. It is not, however, what the project is expressly design for. Although if one wanted to use it for credit repair, in the strictest sense of the word, I donâ??t see any particular reason why it couldnâ??t be as such. Hmmmâ?¦ (Cha-ching, dollar signs gleam in pupils) Maybe youâ??re on to something here, bud? [;-)