credi corp gold card rip off s

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by breezy, Apr 14, 2000.

1. breezy

breezy Guest

has any one in oregon been riped off by this company like i have and been able to recover their 29.95? please help

2. lvgachot

lvgachot Guest

RE: credi corp gold card rip o

I SENT THEM $29.95 IN NOV OF 99 AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING EITHER. WHAT HAVE YOU TRIED SO FAR AS FAR AS COLLECTING YOUR MONEY?

3. lvgachot

lvgachot Guest

BREEZY,
    I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH IN THE BBB(BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FOUND THAT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE BBB. IN IT'S MAILINGS IT DOESN'T TELL Y0U THAT IT IS A GOLD CARD TO ORDER MERCHANDISE FROM THE COMPANY'S CATALOG. BUT, THE BBB SAYS THAT THEY DO OFFER A MONEY BACK GURANTEE. YOU PROBLEY GOT A CATALOG WITH TWO PAPER "GOLD CARDS", JUST AS I DID AND DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS YOUR "GOLD CARD" YOU SPENT $29.95 TO GET YOUR "GOLD CARD". APPARENTLY THEY DON'T TELL THAT THIS "GOLD CARD" IS NOT A MASTER CARD OR VISA TYPE CARD. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU RECOVER YOUR $29.95

4. breezy

breezy Guest

I called credicorp in dallas texas today they told me to send in all of the papers and catalog that they sent to me and that they would refund my money. i am mailing there junk mail back as to the money they owe me i might never see it.bad company breezy

5. BOB

BOB Guest

Credicorp is a big time rip-off catalog
    company that suckers people into believing,
    that their getting a visa or mc card with
    tons of credit. Always read the small print
    and if it sounds to good to be true, then
    it probably is. The merchandise in their
    catalog is priced way over what you can buy it for at most any other store.

6. devonair

devonair Guest

yo fellas you just saved me from making a major mistake . they just sent me a letter today I knew it was to good to be true with a 10,000 credit limit that doesn't tie into any bank affliation and pre-approved with no credit check. If their anything i could do send me a line back on this issue.