Credicorp Inc.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by amy, Jun 21, 2001.

1. amy

amy Member

Credicorp.Inc

YOu all should check this website out. Since most people don't seem to believe me that Credicorp does no harm, maybe this will help. I guess this is the only way to convince you guys that Credicorp is not as bad as you think it is. With this website, just know that BBB's reporting on Credicorp is worth jack...

http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/view.asp?id=5470

2. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Re: Credicorp.Inc

I cannot resist the temptation he he he!!!.

Please answer the following questions so that we may better evaluate your issues or problems..

Please answer the following.

A) Are you a trouble maker?

B)Are you Someone who is really lost and his crying for help on this board. (In this case please email me and I will forward the names of several prominent and successful psychologists to you)

C) Are you a shareholder of Creditcorp, employee or spouse of any one affilliated with Creditcorp.

D) Are you a glutton for punishment?

If you answered no to no to all of the above, please refer back to question B) for immediate assistance with your denial. IF you answered yes to any of the following, I would like to thank you for your honesty and I would like you to refer back to question B) for immediate help.

The webpage posted looks like something out of a 1st grade art class. Nice!!!

3. Saar

Saar Banned

Give it a rest, Amy.

Blasting the BBB won't get you any more customers.

Saar

4. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Credicorp Inc. is not as bad as we think...IT'S WORSE! Why pay $29.95 a year to buy items out of an over-priced catalog? I pay $29 annual fee at Capital One and I can buy whatever I want wherever I want. Maybe Creditcorp is not bad business, but their mailings are deceiving and it's just not a deal. Stop preying on the 95% of Americans who don't know any better!

5. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

I received an "approval" from them in the mail today. Four quick rips and into the trash it went!

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Dear Amy,

LOL

7. godaddyo

LKH,
    I really enjoyed your take on the Creditcorp discussion. I only wish that I had the restraint that you have. LOL Funny, very funny!

8. amy

amy Member

Ok, it's obviously no use talking to you people. I only brought in a different view to this Credicorp discussion and no one is willing to even listen. Sure, you guys can make a joke out of it, fine, take the easy way out. But let me say that you aren't getting anywhere in life this way. Try and have a better attitude about things and other people's opinions. This will be my last posting about Credicorp but I still stand strong on my defendse of Credicorp. No, I'm not even trying defend Credicorp, just show a different expereience that I had with Credicorp than other people. I just wanna know one thing, why do you guys even come to this web site to "discuss" issues when you are not even trying to listen to what other people are saying? Isn't it a waste of time and energy?

9. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

You are first and only person to ever post anything positive on Credicorp. They use underhanded if not deceptive marketing tactics. And as stated before, you have to pay a fee up front to join, just for the opportunity to purchase cheap over priced merchandise. WOW - what a deal. So, as I said before LOL

10. Saar

Saar Banned

Actually the $30 go towards the right to read your account terms. That is, if the account terms still apply in your state: Attorneys General from 5 states have instituted legal proceedings against the crooks.

So in response to the original poster (who has never posted about anything else): We do listen. If it's worth listening to.

Saar

11. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Why do you resurface here w/the same old BS message?

You should keep this matter within your own confines & STOP marketing this matter to obviously intelligent people that don't care to hear it.

Do you have something ELSE(other than this) to discuss?

Sister Girl

12. godaddyo

Amy,
    I am sorry if I have been cruel, I just cant seem to understand why you would keep sticking up for such a dishonest company. I can tell you this for a fact. It is not worth your time to post about this topic here where the consumer is informed about such nonsense.. What is your stake in all of this, please reply...

13. godaddyo

By the way I am really happy that you have had a good experience with them. But unfortunately the majority have not had that warm and fuzzy experience that you have had. The way their business is structured I cant see how anyone could possible benifit, including yourself...