Credicorp Inc.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Starjeet, Jun 28, 2000.

1. Starjeet

Starjeet Guest

Hey there,

I have recd a letter from "Credicorp Inc." stating that I have been pre-approved for their gold card membership having a credit limit of $10,000. It does not say whether it is VISA or Mastercard.

Has anyone dealt with this company before? Any inputs?

Thanks and regards,

Starjeet

2. Rock

Rock Guest

Do a web search or search on this board. They suck-

3. Alex - Cre

Alex - Cre Guest

RE: Credicorp Inc. Is Not A Re

Credicorp is not a real credit card, it's not a visa or mastercard, you can only use their credit card to buy from their catalog of expensive merchandise, and from what I've heard they also charge ridiculous interest rates, stay clear from this deal!

Alex.

--------------------------
    Free Credit Repair Information!
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

4. bg

bg Guest

It's nothing but a catalog card with outragous prices and unreal %rates. As Alex said trash the offer. I just hope StevenZ
    doesn't see this post.
    LOL

5. Steven Z

Steven Z Guest

Oh I saw it when it went up alright. But I usually ignore these. What made me respond last time was a truly incredulous statement by Summer "claiming" she had searched and been unable to find anything about this company. Now that was going too far. Persons like that are either too lazy or incompetent to handle anything above a pez dispenser!

In any case, that thread has been nuked, perhaps the moderator thought my discussions about how you keep BOB 'in line' was getting out of hand :)

6. bg

bg Guest

I fell over laughing at both you and BOB.
    Have a good day Steven,
    bg

7. Hubert  X

Hubert X Guest

A Serious Answer

Don't forget the biggest issue of all with catalog cards, namely the 30% or so cash down payments that are often reqired. A serious question deserves a serious answer.