Credicorp Inc.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by gary, Mar 16, 2000.

1. gary

gary Guest

This is very interesting. These is no information # on the mailer. Is this a catolog Co. and why is there a note that all purchaces must be made from the credit provider. I called 800 directory and they are not listed. I called dallas info and they were not listed. I call info again and asked for the address on the envelope and it is a crdit card network company. What is this, a scam. I don't think sending someone $ without being able to know who and where they are is smart or even legal, is it? anyone that can give us more info, clear info, verifiable info please help.

2. nancy

nancy Guest

Yes, Creditcorp is a catalog company. The card is only good for purchases from Creditcorp.

The have a website at:
    http://credicorp.net

3. Anna

Anna Guest

I also got an offer in mail and researched this. Found info: "A Gold Card that isn't what it seems", originally published in the Fresno Bee on February, 15, 1999 at www.cencal.bbb.org. and "Exercise Caution When Choosing A Credit Card Issuing Company", April 21, 1997 by the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org/alerts/credicorp.asp
    They were very informative. Hope it helps you.