credicorp

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Scott, Mar 27, 2000.

1. Joseph

Joseph Guest

I receieved the same letter and I appreciate everyone's responses to this. I saved $29.95 from reading this because I was seriously considering sending it because someone actually offered me a credit card. I thought it strange that the credit limit was so much, but I was so excited about it that it did not dawn on me until after I read this forum. Thanks, Joseph

2. april gill

april gill Guest

I'am trying to get a credit card so i can start bettering my credit history can you help me with a ansecured credit card please

Thank you April Gillis

3. crystal

crystal Guest

hi i received a letter from CREDICORP,they said that i had a 10,000. dollar limit also, but the diff is that they told me not to send the 29.95 .i was told to just sign my name and they would rush me the gold card and bill me later on the 29.95.
    but i to don,t understand what type of card it is. but maybe some one can find an answer to this situation .
    THANK YOU

Nancy Tanner wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I jsut received a letter from Creditcorp, with the statement that I was pre-approved fro a 10,000 credit limit with a 12% apr also. According to them all I had to do was send the 29.95. Im really glad that I too, looked on the net before falling prey to their scam!

4. mg

mg Guest

I got the same letter most of you got. Spotted the scam right off the bat ("Valid exclusively toward all credit purchases from CREDIT PROVIDER"). One thing I noticed on mine that I didn't see mentioned here is the small print at the bottom. "If you prefer to be excluded from such credit opportunities in the future you may contact Transunion at 1-888-567-8688". Seems you're getting this because the credit bureau is selling ya out!

5. mg

mg Guest

RE: credicorp *CONTACT INFO*

I found a BBB report on Credicorp that also has the address and phone number for the company if anyone is interested. It can be found at http://166.70.152.139/report.html?recordid=4107