Credit Builders USA

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jzilla, Aug 31, 2001.

1. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Anybody heard of them? They're located in Denver. I just got a auto refinance offer from them. I honestly don't think they'll touch it, as I've racked up major mileage on the car since I've owned it and my loan is 14 mos. old already. Tehy gave me a TU reference number. SAys they're BBB approved. Just curious if anyone has had dealings with them.

2. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of them. They are listed with the BBB and have a satisfactory record. Also DBA Paradigm Financial Corporation.

You can look at their Corporation documents at the Colorado Secretary of state website. They list their type of business as "To provide assistance to those with less than perfect credit."

I noticed on one of the documents they use a hotmail email address - just makes me wonder.

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hal, apparently that is becoming more common - I am corresponding with an insurance company at a yahoo address!!! I would check and see if they're on a free server, though. I won't do any business on a free server.

But, ummm Jill, you know that stuff, hahaha. I saw one of your sites yesterday. Nice work!

4. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

One of my sites? Which one? I have four right now. Two professional, a gaming site for my son and one personel.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Oh, it was one you built for a trucking company. I was searching for tutorials for Arachnophilia, came across an old post (from last year) on a message board with a link to the site.

Are you a member of Digital Women?

6. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

No, I'm not. Actually, I've never heard of them. I will do my research though. That is cool that someone actually from here actually saw some of my work. Someone from the HTML Writers Guild turned me on to Arachnophilia. Love it. Best HTML editor, as far as I'm concerned. If you ever need help with it, email me. Glad to be of assistance!

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks! I am trying to switch from wysiwyg to Arachnophilia, hehe. Things get a little garbled sometimes ;)

If you do a lot of that sort of thing, you might want to contact DW. My website partner, Laura, is one of the owners, she's the one who did our outer banks page that I've posted on here before. Actually, the obx trip was a business meeting, hehe. We know how to work!!!

http://www.laurafranklin.com/obx

her business site:
    http://www.webcrafts-by-laura.com/
    scroll down and you will see the little gold seal of Digital Women, click on it. :)

8. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Thanx Breeze!