credit card and credit one

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chriss, Apr 7, 2000.

1. chriss

chriss Guest

I tried to get a credit card with credit one and they said yes but i had to give a 199 deposit to get a 200 credit line. can someone recomend another place for me to try? I guess I'll have to wait at least 3 months before I apply to another co. correct? I need help!!!!!!!

2. Barry N

Barry N Guest

Tell us more about your histor

Chriss,

That is the normal procedure for Net1. They are a resource for a person who could possibly not get a card anywhere else. As well as, wanting a credit card that is not reported as secured.

Tell me more about your credit files. How bad are they? How old are the entries etc.? Do you currently carry any cards?

Thanks,

Barry Noret
    CreditMania.com, Inc.
    A Unique Personal Finance Portal
    http://creditmania.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *About our suggestions:
    We respond to your questions and make
    no claims that our suggestions will fit
    your exact needs. This is for informational
    purposes only and should never be construed
    as legal advice.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chriss wrote:
    -------------------------------
    I tried to get a credit card with credit one and they said yes but i had to give a 199 deposit to get a 200 credit line. can someone recomend another place for me to try? I guess I'll have to wait at least 3 months before I apply to another co. correct? I need help!!!!!!!

3. chriss

chriss Guest

RE: Tell us more about your hi

No balances I had one crdit card about 2 years ago and closed the account. The only other thing on my report is my car loan and I have been 11 times 30 days late due to not working because I had a baby in 1998.

Can you help me?