Credit Card Balance Transfer, HELP!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GabrielLE, Jul 9, 2008.

1. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

BTW, gabrielle, what are you doing up? There's only 7 of us here (well not counting the lurkers :)

Currently Active Users: 82 (7 members and 75 guests)
    Most users ever online was 660, 06.28.2007 at 11:49.
    bustdebt , flacorps , GabrielLE , jmranchman , lafrance , rawbl , tonyUSMC

2. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

You're welcome :) Hope you solve your problems :)

3. meager

meager Member

Bustdebt, when you say that they allow you to search for credit cards you're looking for, do you mean anything, not just limited to balance transfer credit cards?

4. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

*grin* you're not flirting with me in a forum, are you bustdebt? I'm looking at the site now, and I think it's great. Easily navigable!!!

5. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

Hi meager, yes. I think the site has recommendations for a lot of card categories like balance transfer, air miles, gas. They even have reviews of student cards and business cards. Check it out

6. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

wow. bustdebt, this site is really great! the search i made really gave me a lot of options, and it matched my credit rating too. The help me search function gave me tons of options. Also, if you look at the left part of the site, you see a list of cards that are available to low credit rating people.

7. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

hehe, what makes you think that? I'm only here to help you :)

8. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

they do have that, and it's easy to navigate through their site too, everything is all in one place. thanks again bustdebt

9. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

Yup told you. I've been using this resource since I discovered it last month. Their selections are amazing and they've got a great array of cards. You can even apply online if one suits you. I've applied for 5 cards and was able to get instant approval on one of them. And you can get to read reviews from both experts and actual real people who've used the card.

:)

10. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

You're welcome, Gabrielle. I think they also have a tool for knowing your credit score, am not sure though.

11. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

my head is literally spinning, but I think I've got it all figured out, I'd be taking a sleep now and then sign in again tomorrow. Will you be here bustdebt?

12. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

hehe, i'm not really sure. My wife will go nuts if she sees this forum thread :)

13. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

Hahaha, yes specially if she finds out that I'm a guy :)

I guess you must have confused me for a girl. but the LE stands for my surname it should be Gabriel L. E. not gabrielle :)

14. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

Oh. :) All the more. I'm not into that :)

Hehe, I'm going through the messages on this thread and i'm laughing my head off.

15. bustdebt

bustdebt Active Member

hi Lisa!

Thanks, I didn't see that before. Will check it out :)

16. GabrielLE

GabrielLE Member

I'm just kidding ya. Anyway thanks for your recommendations, comparecards.com was great. I also checked out the cards at this site and found that they basically have the same recommendations, except for a few. I have opted to get two cards from comparecards.com and hope they approve me :)