Credit card for Church

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jane Ann, May 11, 2000.

1. Jane Ann

Jane Ann Guest

Members of our church need credit card for church business i.e. travel, gas expenses? How can the church, incorporated in state of NH, get reasonable rate cc?

2. Yigal

Yigal Guest

Just ask NAMBLA for help. Most christians are also NAMBLA members

3. slayer

slayer Guest

Yigal, I would just like to let you know how right you are about christians and NAMBLA. They might possibly be the sickest people in the world. Their philosophy: "Terrify into religion, Rectify the church ambition, Crucify who will not listen, Wreck this world with heaven's wisdom.

4. butthead

butthead Guest

uh. . .huh, huh. . .

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! I'm not a NAMBLA member! All those years I spent going to church and participating in church activities, along with all the times I refrained from killing, stealing, deceiving, doing hard drugs, and being a complete hoochie mama were all a big waste! Now I'll have to choose between becoming an NAMBLA member or roasting for eternity with satan! Well, isn't that SPECIAL!

Alas, I guess it will have to be NAMBLA. It's a little late for me to do Elvis (or is it?), and all the people I've always wanted to murder are either six-feet under, or they have one foot in the grave anyway.