Credit Card for dog lovers

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Whoa.......whimper....

love the idea, but I need a couple yrs to get First USA .....arf!

dogman

3. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Re: Whoa.......whimper....

Too bad they don't have one with a picture of an Alaskan Malamute. My best buddy Kodiak - a 120 lb black and white male - is one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

nice dog - blue eyes chriscraft?
    In san fran, many people have them. They are an excellent mix of sweet personality and loyalty, while they don't run from a dangerous situation.

cya dogman

5. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

Hey, Dog.

Actually, he has beautiful brown eyes. Usually it is the Siberian Husky that has the blue eyes. For a purebred AKC registered Malamute, having blue eyes is a disqualifying factor - meaning the dog won't win any show awards.

BTW, I live in Sacramento - not too far from you. And not too far from Tahoe, which is my dog's favorite place. He loves the snow - and the cold temperatures. Someday I am going to hook him up to a sled and let him pull me. I'd try having him pull me on skis, but I am afraid I'd end up in L.A. before he stopped running!

AAAARRROOOOOOO!!!

Take care, Dogman.

-chriscraft

6. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Sac...

Sac is very nice - you all have room to spread out - AND are 2 hours from Tahoe - instead of leaving from SF!

cya chriscraft - say hello to the beast - dogman

7. Om

Om Well-Known Member

Re: Sac...

My girlfriend just got this card with the Labrador design on it. The only problem is that they only have a Black Lab and we have Chocolates.

-Om

8. Maer

Maer Well-Known Member

Re: Sac...

My 13 year old daughter received an "invitation" for one in the mail. I wish I could get one. I would love a card with my gorgeous little pug on it!!!!!
    Pugs Rule!!!