Credit card listing

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by crobb305, Aug 11, 2001.

1. crobb305

crobb305 New Member

I have seen a lot of discussion on here about subprime cards and where to find them. GetSmart, Providian, and NextCard all seem to have more lenient requirements. I recently applied for all three (after getting poofed by other banks) and they all approved me. I was surprised since I have a bad credit file (because of a divorce and some slow-pays). They only gave me credit limits between $1000 and $1500 but its a start. Anyway..hope this helps. I applied through Credit Champion who has a huge listing of subprime cards

(www.creditchampion.com)

crobb

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

More blatant advertising. First off, don't try to b.s.us that Nextcard has lenient requirements, because they don't. All you are trying to do is get people to your sight to apply for those cards. You probably get a commission for each application. And the list of subprime cards is not huge. It's the usual stuff.

Can smell this crap a mile away. In fact, I'm going to ask pbm to delete this.

3. tony123

tony123 Well-Known Member

YOU ARE SOOOOOO RIGHT LKH. I SMELL SOMETHING FISHY......."NEXTCARD IS LENIENT MY a.."..ALLSO GOT 1000-1500ON THE FIRST SHOT BULLLLLL

CREDI NEED TO BE DEFRAG