credit card question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shelby, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Shelby

Shelby Well-Known Member

I have read that one good way to reestablish credit is to get a gas or department store credit card...they are suppose to be easier to get than a major credit card I guess. But I have been unable to get any department store cards. Does anyone know of any that are especially easy to qualify for? Or do you know what they qualifications are for most dept. store cards?

2. NEWMAN

NEWMAN Guest

WHY DON'T YOU TRY THE TRAVELOCITY WORLD MASTERCARD FROM CITIBANK IT HAS TO BE EASY TO GET I WAS APPROVED FOR 5K AND I HAVE LOW FICO SCORE . ITS AT WWW.TRAVELOCITY.COM AND CLICK ON REWARDS ON THE BOTTOM THEN GO TO MASTERCARD. GOOD LUCK. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT JUST RECEIVED APPROVAL IN 30 SECONDS AND THEIR CREDIT IS BAD TO FAIR TO SAY THE LEAST.

3. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Shelby,

I heard Target and Macy's were easy to get. When I first started out Hecht's gave me a charge card. The only credit I had was a Discover Card and an Associates Visa. Hope this helps.

Dani

4. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

NEWMAN: Why are you writing the post with CAPITAL LETTERS ??

5. Himmel

Himmel Guest

Geo,

He's shouting, afraid you might not hear him. heh heh

6. NEWMAN

NEWMAN Guest

CAPS LOCK BROKEN --SORRY

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I think JCPenney is easy to qualify. It is because I got four charge-off accounts back in 98 and they still approved me a JCpenney card with $300 credit limit.By the way, they pulled credit report from Equifax.