Credit Card Reviews

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Logan Abbott, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Logan Abbott

Logan Abbott Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Since you are all the most vocal and interactive of Creditnet users, I wanted to make you aware that you can now write your own credit card reviews on the website. The good, the bad, the ugly - we want to hear about it. You can start here to find your card (or cards): Credit Card Offers - Creditnet.com ... All we ask is that you keep your review(s) to the card(s) you own!

We know everyone here likes to write ... ;) Now you can get published on the other half of Creditnet, too. We'd love to hear from you and thanks so much for using Creditnet!

Here's a sampling of popular credit cards that you can click on and write about:

Citi Simplicity® Visa Card
    Citi ThankYou® Preferred Rewards Card
    Citi ThankYou® Card
    Citi® Dividend Platinum Select® Visa® Card
    Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Visa Signature® Card
    Citi Forward® Card for College Students
    Citi Simplicity® Card
    Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card - 0% Interest for 18 Months!
    Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Excellent Credit
    Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®
    Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit
    Discover it®
    Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
    Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express

Of course the cards listed above are just a small sampling of cards on our site. Feel free to visit http://www.creditnet.com/credit-cards for a full listing to find the card you want to review.

Thanks!

2. Logan Abbott

Logan Abbott Well-Known Member

I'm going to bump and sticky this thread after a while so we can get some reviews jump started. So, reminder: If you own or have owned any credit card that is listed on Creditnet, please leave a review to help others as well as grow the site!

Thanks,
    Logan

3. Bbiendayer

Bbiendayer Member

I am experiencing difficulties in finding the places where i can give my views to above mentioned credit cards as the links given here are taking to a page where a user can apply only for these cards, someone please help