Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by km, Apr 18, 2000.
Barclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
No annual fee, No balance transfer fees, No foreign transaction fees, Low interest!
CREDIT CARD WITH NO ANNUAL FEEBarclaycard Ring™ Mastercard®
Credit One Unsecured Visa®for Rebuilding Credit
Credit card for people with bad credit to rebuild credit!
BAD CREDIT CREDIT CARDCredit One Bank® Rebuild Credit
First Access VISA® Credit Card
Access to credit even with bad or limited credit! Reports to 3 major credit bureaus and accepted wherever you see the Visa® sign. Get application response in 60 seconds.
CREDIT CARD FOR BAD CREDITFirst Access VISA®
Green Dot primor® Visa®Classic Secured Credit Card
Credit lines available up to $5,000! Reports to three national credit bureaus; perfect card for reestablishing credit. Guaranteed approval*!
SECURED CARD FOR REBUILDING CREDITprimor Secured Visa Classic
Credit One Bank® Unsecured Visa® with Cash Back Rewards
Get cash back on every purchase. Unsecured credit card with monthly monitoring for credit line increases. Improve your credit history with responsible use.
CASH BACK UNSECURED VISACredit One Bank
Actually, VISA and Mastercard do not require identification, and if a merchant requires it before they will let you use it to purchase something, VISA and Mastercard will want to know and have a talk with the "merchant".
Tracking this person will be very difficult. In all honesty, it will probably get low priority with the police. By all means, fight this charge with your credit card company. Also, was the charge made before or after you reported your card as stolen? It may make a difference in your financial liability.
One thing you may want to try on your credit cards is this. In the signature box, I have in big print, "ask for identification" instead of my signature. I've never had anyone deny me the ability to use my card because it was not signed. I get asked about 60% of the time for verification; the other 40% of people just whip the card through the reader and hand it back. It's not fullproof, but if people check the signature box on a card, it may offer a bit more protection.