Credit Dispute Anxiety

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by BEASTMODEWARRIOR, Jul 4, 2021.

1. BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR New Member

I suffer from a mental illness, i have paranoid schizophrenia, I disputed some items on my credit card ranging from 15 dollars to 25 dollars, because this were too small or very cheapy quality i wasnt satisfied with the product, it was 6 months ago, i won all the disputes, im paranoid that i did friendly fraud, I dont know if my disputes were legitimate or not, i feel like the merchants will come after me for criminal charges for friendly fraud, I dont know if im delusion or paranoid, i can't tell the difference, did i do friendly fraud or was my disputes legitimate, they fully investigated each one, i wont all of the cases, its finally closed, they can't reopen anymore if they even wanted to because after 35 days when a dispute is closed they can't open a dispute anymore thats my american express credit card policy, can someone bring some light into my situation thanks. I really need someone with experience with disputes to give me a really good answer. Thanks.

2. BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR New Member

Can someone reply please, I dont understand why anyone is not responding, i need an answer asap.

3. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Sorry for the slow reply! Just hopping back into the forum after a loooooooong time gone. I really don't think you should've be worrying about the chargebacks for these small amounts. Sounds like you went through the proper process with American Express. I suspect you didn't hear from anyone after your post? Please come back and let us know how things went down?