credit enhansment/Inheriting

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Rosalyn Wi, Nov 11, 2000.

  1. Rosalyn Wi

    Rosalyn Wi Guest

    I have good credit, but my history is not old enough. I need to raise my FICO/credit score. I need to assume or inherit an older credit history. I need to be contractually liable on a credit card. I can colateralize it with a debit account where I pay the minimum payment each month, or something of equal value for security plus compensation. Is there such a service or only a private party can provide this? Do u know of any individual or company who could service us?

Share This Page