Credit even with NO SS#

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Michael, Jul 10, 2000.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Credit can be started by geting a ITIN from the IRS. See my response on the question posted a few days ago!
  2. janus pier

    janus pier Guest

    Are EIN and TIN two different

    michael, if i have an EIN, do i still need a TIN to apply for credit at the banks you list? thanks.
  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    RE: Are EIN and TIN two differ


    The EIN is an Employers I.D. Number for businesses.

    The ITIN is an Individual Taxpayers I.D. Number for people.

Share This Page