Credit Expert +11 Points

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bill B, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Well they had a card as open and i challenged it and it was fixed to closed/Paid...It was a Capital one card with no credit limit but a high balance of $218..The limit was $600 but i dont think that makes a diffrence now that the account is closed does it? Anyways for them reporting this account closed score went from 633 to 644...That sounds good to me..My avaible credit is only 11% but within the next month it will be around 75% that should help..But got 15 injuries within the past 6 months..I got 7 of them up for trial..Shooting for the 700's-------------------->

2. monk

monk Active Member

Awesome! Way to go Bill :)

I removed all negatives except for 2 60 days past dues on one card from 4 years ago, and one paid charge off from 6 years ago. All injuries from the last 14 months are gone, credit is at 48%, multiple good trade lines that show perfect from day one, and my score only went from 674 to 702. Reason code says average length of accounts is less than 5 years and derrogatory listings.

Get that? a 4 year old 60 days, and a 6 years old paid charge off and my score just barely clears 700. It's hard to imagine.

-monk

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Cool Dude! Happy Days are just around the corner.

4. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

702 is a very respectable score.....

5. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Yes i would be very happy with 702 so you are doing great as well monk..The oldest open account i got is 38 months and thats providian with a 6500 limit..

Incase anyone wonders i talk on behalf of wifes account as well..Incase someone reads one thing and see another down the road..