Credit Expert Gone Crazy!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FeliceRodo, Sep 11, 2001.

1. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Credit Expert reports that my score has gone up 8382 points since September 8! Then it reports:

"CURRENT SCORE AND RISK LEVEL N/A"

"Your personal credit history has over 100 entries that may consist of credit related accounts, request for your credit history and public records such as bankruptcy. Our scoring system is unable to process your information because it exceeds our limitations. Please contact 1-800-787-6864. (CM_8006) "

What a system!!!

2. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

That's hilarious. I guess some of our credit histories drive the computer crazy. :)

3. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Mine used to be like that too until I disputed enough items to get it below 100. Then I could get my score.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Tooooo funny!!!

5. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be the prime time to find the best card available that pulls only Experian and apply!

6. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Monogram always pulls Experian from what I've heard, and MBNA tends to like Experian as well.

7. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

I checked and the summary said something like 16 inquiries in the last 6 months. I checked my report and nope, just the three I have. If I counted all the soft credit expert inquiries it is close to 16 or so.

Just a glitch I guess. Too bad I went over the 30 day trial and now I have paid for the year, but I pretty much had decided to go for it anyway. I like watching them as they bury themselves in mistakes.

John

8. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

How much is it for the year $80.00 right

9. cosjef

cosjef Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen. It said: "Your score has gone up 8239 points since 09/08/2001."

Ha ha ha. Don't I wish. I just got off the phone with Experian, and they sent my account to thier data research department. The agent said it was because I had more than 150 items on my report, and their system bombs out after that many items. This includes EACH inquiry made via CreditExpert to view your credit report.

It sounds like a software glitch.

10. kevinw01

kevinw01 Well-Known Member

Hello There,

I just finish talking to creditexpert's customer service.. a very nice rep still sounded shock from yesterday's terror they are in PA... the rep told me that there is a glitch on their system and they receive numerous of calls about it.... the rep saids that they will notate the account that I report the numerous inquires that is showing... the reps saids that try again either later on today or tommorrow and if it still is not fix then give them a call back but this is all a glitch the rep told me....

Hope this helps,

god bless America,
    Let's pray for the number of injures and fatalities that happen yesterday at the world trade center, pentagon, and PA.