Credit expert never updated

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jul 23, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

my husband or my score today...I've been sort of anxious since getting that student loan issue fixed and reported as a postive. nothing. blah. :::::sneeze:::::::

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hey Nana, no updates for me in over a week, funny I had several accounts close for the billing cycle.

I am really beginning to wonder about the whole scoring system. I checked hubby's report and I had paid a card down by 90 dollars and he score jumped 10 points, I don't think so............ I mean 90 dollars off his balances resulted in a 10 point swing, hardly, nothing else had changed I went line for line, something is not right with their scoring system.

3. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

My account was not updated in over three weeks, even though in June I made several payments...this is why I cancelled CreditExpoert yesterday!

4. chriscraft

chriscraft Well-Known Member

CreditExpert's scoring system sucks big time. In the past three weeks, I have had 5 out of 16 inquiries (31%) deleted, with no increase whatsoever in my score. In addition, I had two (2) charged-off credit card accounts deleted, with a measly 5 point increase in my score. In my opinion, their score isn't worth crap. Heck, by their own admission, it's not even an official FICO score. Frickin' useless. Why I am I not surprised.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

TAKE SOME VITAMIN C

:)

6. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Privista updated today and I went up 2 points! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

I wouldn't know about creditexpert as they have yet to authenticate the DNA, urine sample, 12 photo id's, and phone bill I had to send them.

Sheeesh, you can tell it's really experian we are dealing with here....thats the unfair tactics they use.

FYI, I just tried something really weird to see what it would do to my score on Equifax, i should know within three weeks (or sooner) what it does (if anything) and I will let you know.

Shawn

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Privista is at the highest I've ever been. Go figure.

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

ok, they updated...I got a whopping 2 points for removal of a negative remark to a positive account (student loan) and removal of an old (very old) inquiry. Hubby updated to stay the same.

9. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

It's rigged ! That's what's wrong!

10. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Geez, Nana, I went crazy over a 2 pt raise, and you were unhappy. You have to look at the bright side of things! LOL

Well, I guess to be fair, 2 points on Privista is equal to about 16 Pts on Creditexpert due to the scale.

Either way, at least we are going up!!!!

Shawn