Credit expert, right up to date

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Jul 14, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well I just got my online statement from Citibank, hubby is an AU on it. I went ahead and checked at CE, and the new balance appears on my credit report and since it went up just a tad ( sorry had to buy some minor things for the house lol), my score went down one point, that was the only change in reports and I also checked hubby score since he's an AU and his score dropped 4 points b/c of the new balance.

So it appears in our case that CE is right up to date with any new activity that hits your reports as well as the score.

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

why should his score drop when he is just an AU ?

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

His score is affected by the change in balance. That account is counted in his debt ratios.

4. dave

dave Well-Known Member

I'm impressed with credit expert. It is up to date. I think I may plunge for the $79 and keep the service when the intro period expires.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I like it, too. Hubby only has access cuz I had to prove I was who I am and with the move that took time. Sigh.. I'm hoping to be able to sign up today..:)

6. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Why should debts that he don't owe be included?

7. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

When you are an AU the accounts are counted in your credit scores, if I would ever be late his report would be affected as late as well. That is just how AU status works.