Credit Expert Update!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by FeliceRodo, Sep 11, 2001.

1. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

I think I discovered something. Yesterday, the simulator correctly said I had 3 inquiries. Now the simulator lists so many inquiries it is off the graph.

My credit report still shows 3 inquiries. Since others here are facing inflated inquiries, it is reasonable to conclude a system hiccup of major proportions has occured!

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Right!!

3. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Oh Wait! Here's another update. F*** me, I have this all wrong. CE lists 69 inquiries in the past 6 months on my report. And my score has rocketed 8283 since monday this week!

The board's advice these past years is wrong! It is not the number of inquiries that lowers one's score. Rather, the number of inquiries increases one's score!

Excuse me, but I must leave now to fill out a phalanx of credit applications. Imagine that! Very soon, my credit score will be higher than the New York stock market index!!!

I am so happy!!!

HEHEHEEHE!!!

4. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Is this worth the $80.00 a year u think for all the unlimitted reports and scores?

5. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

WAIT!!!!!

Mine went DOWN 5 points and I have 23 inquiries in the past 6 months!!!!! HUH? 23?

Somethings up here!

Shawn

6. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

they have me for 16 but report shows 12..I went crazy and investigated like 5 of them..Don't know what they will do..