Credit Expert Updated!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I just checked CE and its updated for the day and one of my collection accounts just disappeared and my score went up 22 points.

In fact, this account is gone on along my reports, I seriously think my PFB letter to the CRA really worked and courtesy copy to my Congressman and the FTC did some good.

So fight until you get what you want.

I am very happy, I am finally getting somewhere with Experian.

I am almost there! This one was a bonus because I thought the agency would have fought me in this one.

Cypri:)

2. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

great!! congrats on making some progress!!
    Can you give me some background on your situation? If you've posted on it elsewhere, where can I look? Thanks!

3. Cyprigirl

hello Doody,

Just type in my username in the search and you will get oodles info about my situation with the CRAs.

If I can help anyway just let me know.

Thanks!

4. Cyprigirl

Fico

Has anyone had a problem gettingtheir fico score. I have been able to get mine for a week.

Just Curious.

Cyprigirl

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Fico

Mine was only updated today after about 5 days. By the way, the score is not FICO.

Saar

6. Cyprigirl

I am sorry if I was not clear, I meant the FICO score on Equifax. I have not been able to get my score for the past week.

Thanks,

7. durango444

durango444 Well-Known Member

I purchased Equifax's Power Score subscription on July 2nd and it has'nt updated since. I don't know why. Creditexpert has updated 3 times in the last 4 days.

8. Cyprigirl

On EQ it won't even let me see my old score or order a new one.

I was wondering if others are having the same trouble.

Or maybe fico is having a hard time coming up with a new score for me since I went from 8 negatives to 1, lol :)

9. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

When the powerscore package was mentioned here on the board, I posted asking how long the package was to last and the terms. I never really got a response.

Someone said you can see your score "every 2 months" or "every 3 months" for a year.

What terms did you sign up for????

Best regards - Jim

10. durango444

durango444 Well-Known Member

Jim, That is a good question. I signed up just because it said 4 times. I only was going to need it for a month or two until all my cards reported as paid off. I thought four times, anytime. Now I'am not so sure. Experian and Trans Union have updated my score and balances. Why has'nt Equifax? Unless, like you said, the access online is every 2 or 3 months.

durango

11. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks Durango,

And excuse my typo. I of course meant scorepower.

I would have signed up myself except that I didn't understand the terms.

Maybe tomorrow, one of you customers can call and get the facts for all of us.

Jim

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Check your score 4 times a
    year with a Score Power
    subscription.

THIS IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM WEB SITE...
    NO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...