Credit Expert

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by the other, Jun 6, 2001.

1. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I just signed up for Credit Expert.

It sucks. I can't get my score because my file is too big.

It says:
    "Your personal credit history has over 100 entries that may consist of credit related accounts, request for your credit history and public records such as bankruptcy. Our scoring system is unable to process your information because it exceeds our limitations. Please contact 888-920-6477. (CM_8006) "

Calling the 888 number does no good either.

The whole reason I signed up was to get my Experian credit score. I already had my credit report.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that, that really stinks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I read at the site you must sign up for their monitoring service in order to get your score?? I know it is a 30 day free trial but then 79.00 a year dang.

I also tried to access my report from their other site, it is down for updates, yeah right, so much for my free online reports:(

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

well that really sucks !!!!!!!!!

What score are they giving? It doesn't say on the site - is it FICO?

I guess it doesn't matter cuz I'm not paying $79 for their service - that's ridiculous

4. My2kGT

My2kGT Well-Known Member

I just signed up. Pretty dissapointed w/results. 2 acct's with one 30 day late a piece. My score is 652 6 positive acct's debt income 78% free credit. I'm working toward 680 so I can get a AMEX. Even though I have a Gold World MC w/citi and a plat junipter MC as well.

It's a good site though...free score, and free report all the time no restrictions.

My2kGT