credit experts?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bob Parks, Feb 24, 2001.

1. Bob Parks

Bob Parks Guest

This site is rather amusing. It appears as though people who don't have a clue how to handle credit, let alone their own finances, are giving out advice. What a scam.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Did you read that if you don't read this web site, you will be fined $500??? That was NEVER posted!!!

READ OR DON'T READ!!!

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

What's your point numbnuts....

We really are sick and tired of smart asses who think they are so perfect making nonsensical posts. Why were you here in the first place? You wouldn't have a credit problem would you Mr. Perfect? If you don't like the board you are more than welcome to leave or as lizardking said "Now run along you silly little girl."

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board.....

And now you just joined us? Welcome.

roni

5. Buzz off

Buzz off Guest

Chump.

If you were so perfect you would not be here.
    Or then again, maybe you were looking for the improve your smart ass attitude website and cliked on this site by mistake.

6. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

RE: What's your point numbnuts

Who proclaimed themselves as an "Expert"? So far, I have seen people share their experiences with others, and I, for one, have had very good results by taking their advice. In my eyes, they are experts. Everyone here offers their help, they don't have to, but they do. And I enjoy this board. So take off.

Dust

7. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

RE: What's your point numbnuts

Nobody is claiming to be an expert.

We are all sharing out experiences for the simple reason of wanting to help others who may be in the same situation.

Again, run along, you silly girl!