Credit is Driving Me Nuts!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jfpruitt, Aug 22, 2001.

1. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

Every since I found this board, I have become totally obsessed with my scores and reports. So, I've been trying my best to fix all 3 reports and correct errors. Everytime I call, I get a different answer. One time they say they don't investigate IQ's. Then, the next time, they do!! Then they say that I have a zero balance, the next time I check, it shows up!! I don't understand why there isn't one place to obtain all 3 scores and reports in an organized manner!!! I'm giving up!!! I just want to know my score on all 3 reports. According to Privista I have an "Excellent" but I was declined for AMEX. And then CreditExpert says I have a 714 score, but, Eloan reports 792!! I'm so frustrated at this moment.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kbelle72

kbelle72 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. Transunion is still irritating me. I have yet to get my actual credit report from them. I did however get a letter saying they received my disputes (I got it from one of those 3 in 1 reports). I have a feeling this report is going to be my hard one.

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Which AmEx? There are people here who can help.

breeze

4. jfpruitt

jfpruitt Well-Known Member

Well, I have a green charge card for quite sometime, but, with my scores, I'd thought I'd apply for a Blue and was declined. :(

5. nancy

nancy Active Member

What do you by "...AMEX. There are people who can help?" Are there any AMEX reps or experts in this forum?

6. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

No reps anymore, but Saar seems to know everything about Amex. (someone else too, can't remember which one).

7. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

There is Saar, and I think there is another AmEx employee, and there used to be Jason, who was very helpful. I don't know where he went. Perhaps he didn't want to register when the board changed. Or he couldn't - with some corporate systems, you actually can't do something like that.

Put up a post with something like "I need help with AmEx" and they will respond, if they aren't reading this thread.

breeze

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Had BLUE accepted "PRE APPROVED" cash back platinum card offer...BUT WAS DENIED!

685-698 F.I.C.O.
    $100,000+ H/H INCOME.