CREDIT Offers for week of OCT 1

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Oct 1, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi all - I have a free subscription to some credit card info at www.cardtrak.com.
    Most of the indepth articles you need to pay for - as this site is primarily for credit card issuers that pay for competitive information on the credit industry.

HOWEVER - they give brief highlights of the whole industry for free! Here are the offers for credit this week going out......

DIRECT MAIL
    1. Capital One "Special Edition Platinum MasterCard - Ann Geddes Style Baby Photo"
    2. First Premier Bank "Gold MasterCard"
    3. Household Bank "Pre-Selected Gold MasterCard"
    4. First USA "0% GE Select Platinum MasterCard"
    5. Cross Country Bank "Gold VISA"
    6. Capital One "Guaranteed MasterCard"
    7. Monogram Bank of Georgia "Old Navy Card"
    8. CrediCorp "12% Pre-Approved Gold Card"

EMAIL
    Centennial "UnSecured Visa or MasterCard"

Looks like the subprimes are blitzing - another
    GOLD MC on the market - check #2 - First Premier Bank :)

Notice #8! Credicorp might pre-approve YOU for their GOLD CARD ... LOL...arf!
    c ya dogman

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo!!! Nothing prime???

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

What's sad is that I have received only one preapproved CC offer in several months which was Household Bank...not. Discover used to tease me with preapproved offers a year ago. What is your secret, dogman?

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hi Mike - I rarely get solicited - and still it is normally for a high rate card - but at least not secured now :)

Those offers above are just from a card intelligence firm. BE GLAD you did not get most of these LOL!

I wonder what an Old Navy Card gets you.....
    later - dogman

5. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I hate those Old Navy commericals! Especially the ones with the elderly lady with the huge glasses! LOL

6. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

I got two Cap One Plat Pre-approved offers, 5k, two different reference numbers. Wonder why I got two?

Rate is good but has annual fee.

Shawn

7. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I have no received a pre-approval offer from anyone since early spring. That was Aspire.

Funny thing, I've noticed a lot of people carrying the Cap 1 Gold .

Best regards,
    Sam