Credit Repair - Anyone know ab

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Oct 3, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

One of the writers here on the board was nice enough to recommend them. Anybody else use them?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Credit Repair - Anyone kno

Junum does not like for you to describe their services as credit repair.

3. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

I've been using Junum to repair my credit since they opened their doors about nine or ten months ago. I had a business reversal that destroyed my previously pristine credit, so there was a huuuuuuuuuge amount of negatives to deal with. I saw the best results from the first go around with the bureaus. About 30 percent of the junk went away.

Since then, I have only seen one or two items go away with additional disputes. I am now working on settling remaining debts directly with the creditor as well as try out the "restricted endorsement" approach described on the Carreonandassociates.com website.

So, I would recommend you try them. Their monthly rate is reasonable, their customer service is excellent and their website is decent.

Good Luck,
    Steve S.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Steve. Tell us step by step how this service works, how much it costs, and what to expect from it?

Its very unclear, If you make it clear, i may sign up and refer you.

5. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

Sam. Go to Junum.com or carreonandassociates.com for info on Junum or do a search of this board. Good Luck!