CREDIT REPAIR (Bankruptcy)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by on the go, Feb 5, 2001.

1. on the go

on the go Well-Known Member

I have read some post with people having luck with bankruptcy being removed from c.r. before are due to come off, how likely is this and how do you do it? mine is 5yrs. old there really isnt much negitive on my report besides this and 2 judgments (I hope to have off soon.) Just seems like a easy one to confirm and not easy to dispute.

2. Carrot

Carrot Guest

RE: CREDIT REPAIR (Bankruptcy

SOme folks have had success with Lexington removing BKs. I'm going to retain them next month to remove mine, plus two paid judgments.

3. john

john Well-Known Member

If you hire Lexington law firm the credit bureaus will flag your credit file they are on the black list as credit repair company.

John

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Me too later in the year.

Carrot after talking with you and Kelly last night, I want to delete, my old address where I lived when the BK happened, from my credit reports before signing up with Lexington.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

How could they possibly know

Lexington is doing the disputing?

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

THAT BULL

7. jason

jason Well-Known Member

John, you're killing me, here. There's simply no way that the credit bureaus can "flag" a Lexington client's credit file. They have no idea who is a Lexington client.

What's more, it's not reasonable to suggest that the credit bureaus are allowing the hundreds of deletions per week coming off Lexington client credit reports while all Lexington clients are "black listed."

What has led you to believe that Lexington clients are "black listed?"

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

c'mon guys

don't you realize who this is? I'll give you 1 guess. Look at the grammar.

9. jason

jason Well-Known Member

RE: c'mon guys

Oh. I see.